Thursday, April 29, 2010

Shopping

I didn't purposely go shopping today but the boy was in a terrible destructive mood and I had to get him out of the house. The sun was shinning beautifully but the wind made it feel more like November than April so off we went to Home Goods. I never expected to come home with anything except maybe a little inspiration but look what I got!!


I got two of these sqaure ottomans. The green is not AS bright as in the picture....iphones are good but not that good. They are a little taller than most ottomans which, I think is good as they can act as extra seating as well as tables and foot rests.

The other thing I picked up for a steal was this Sun Burst mirror. I thought it was cute and would fill the space until I found exactly what I wanted. But, now that I hung it on the wall I think it will stay. It's much more impressive and bigger than I thought and all the little mirror catch the light beautifully especially at night.


So I guess the direction has been set.....greens it will be for this Irish Lass, a little touch of home I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment