Monday, April 19, 2010

Family Blog Update

Yesterday I received an email from a friend with a link to a site containing more information about me than I would ever have liked to be collected in one place. Because of this I have decided to remove our personal family blog from the public sphere. With my address in particular and other such information available I just don't feel comfortable any longer having pictures of my children or information about them and their activities out in the world for who knows to see. Unfortunately we live in a world were we can no longer trust innocently. Also for this reason I am changing my name on my profile to something obscure...what I don't yet know. Call me paranoid but I like to think I have my families best interests at heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment