Thursday, April 29, 2010

The before

So this is the disaster that is currently our living room......


I have spent the past few days going over color schemes in my head. What would I like, what makes us feel good. I was thinking creams, powder blues and oranges. But then I saw this (sorry I couldn't copy the picture) and it put me in the mind for greens. When I consulted with Mr me he said he wanted green. This was a total shock, I never in 14 years saw him lean toward green. So right now it's a toss up between cream, green, blues and pinks OR cream, powder blue and orange. The biggest decision though is the fireplace.




I'm thinking off white simple surround and mantel but, I have no idea on what to do for tiles and a hearth. Go dark or light, large tile or mosaic, tiles or marble/grnite type hearth. Hmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment